NEW: Earn money on Google Adsense Via HeyLink

admin

admin

Administrator

8t__zo_1xUcc-FOAOzQQ6GRLyPqlRZwD4enODM1T-RtAV310QxbjyuiriMd54DLqPzBPEXBArhMo31SUtZAyrYo948PqnVS_5Ru-JWiQgZ-WnTDDJ2Vn=w700-rw
Now we can earn money easier.

HeyLink.me is a link management platform that helps anyone make money on social media – in frictionless, effective and stable way. Trusted by more than 800,000 business and creators worldwide. Top 4000 sites in the world.

Easily create & manage all your links in one place: personal website, store, recent video or social post. Integrate with ecommerce or lead generation solutions, add donation form or analysis of your social profile. Share your link anywhere: Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, in messengers or via SMS.

We offer Web2 & Web3 monetization tools.

Our Web2 monetization tools: - Instant Checkout Commerce: start selling, collect tips & donations - AI-powered analytics: understand your audience better - Advertising feature: earn money from the traffic that you generate on the page.

Our Web3 monetization tools: - NFTs: mint NFTs, sell NFTs using HeyMint.me - crypto links: add crypto wallets to your page.

Example:

Meet Katya, a fashion model turned content creator and bag designer.

1. Katya can HeyLink.me link in her bio on Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook

2. Katya organises all her links in 1 place

3. Katya sells design bags using instant checkout

4. Katya makes money from showing Ads

5. Katya analyses her audience

Visit this link to see an example: https://heylink.me/jv2012

modz

modz

Contributor
adsense now is on CPM. Best for websites with lots of traffic

modz

modz

Contributor
lot of adsense publishers complaining about the revenue drop

falcon

falcon

lot of adsense publishers complaining about the revenue drop
the SEO strategy should always be implemented. and also, it depends on traffic locations which the ads will depend.