Beware of crypto-tezoss its a scam!

Is Crypto-Tezoss a Scam?

• Total voters
falcon

falcon

A man in Youtube video called himself John explaining crypto arbitrage introduces crypto tezoss seem legit at first. he further stated that tezoss is years old and has facebook and other social media accounts but when I check the website is days old and was created in november 2023 using russian server. The crypto exchange is good at first but as your fund increases, they will hold it and wants you to deposit a staggering amount. when you deposit that amount that they want, it will say it off a little and you have to deposit another huge amount to really pass the status. I talked to the support how come I did not pass the membership status where in fact I made a bigger deposit than needed but they said there was an exchange difference which is think a BS!

IMG 1592 IMG 1590

in the screenshot it needs only 1049 xrp to be VIP. but I deposited 1089. The said its not enough because of the 1% commission. But even if you take 1% of 1089 XRP it will only have 1078 which way far than the required 1049 to become VIP.

Why I wanted to become a VIP?

Because I have funds I wanted to withdraw and they are holding it unless I will upgrade my membership.

So do not trust crypto-tezoss.com!

maverick

maverick

Yes this is a scam. Imagine claiming that the website is 5 years old but if you check it further it was made just last November 2023. That's ridiculous

modz

modz

Contributor
Yes, I've heard about it. No questions ask. Too many red flags. Something is fishy about crypto-tezoss

modz

modz

Contributor
negative comments againsts tezoss in youtube are deleted to make them look legit.

modz

modz

Contributor
Yes they are deleting those comments on YouTube so they can continue their scams.